Friday, December 31, 2010

One Last Thing

There is so much technology that I was not aware of.  I have learned so much by taking this class. At times I was very frustrated and overwhelmed by the many Things I had to do. However, I have learned so much and I am proud of myself for finishing this course.  I have gained so many new tools to help make me a better teacher and use more technology in my classroom.  I will encourage my students to use more of the technology resources that have been provided for us. I can't believe that I actually made a blog, embedded videos, and pictures in it.  This class allowed me to expand my mind when it comes to technology.  There are several Things that I enjoyed more than others and I can incorporate in my classroom to enrich the curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment