Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thing # 8

I definitely can using a wiki in my future.  I like that the wiki websites are informative and give a lot of information.  I like the Code Blue wikispace because it  general links so that the students can explore the body systems.  It even include a link to BrainPop so the students could watch a movie on the Urinary System.
The Primary Math Wikispace was set up a little differently than Code Blue. The Math website was not as informative as Code Blue.  It was set up to share their math learning.  I really liked the Kindergarten Counting Book.  It gave great ideas on how to visually demonstrate to elementary students on how to count to 100. The only thing I would have done was make more math problems to go with it.
In my classroom, I would use a wiki to post assignments, deadlines and also give a brief summary of the book we are reading in class. I can also use it to post extra credit assignments and use it as a tool to communicate with parents.

1 comment: