Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thing 20

I am not sure if I have gotten a good grasp on the concept of Google docs. My wife showed me how her school uses it to keep a record of student discipline. The teacher logs on and puts in various information on a student like parent contact, out of dress code, detentions, etc. It seems like a great tool to use but I am not so sure if I am comfortable with creating  Google docs. I see how they can be used for spreadsheets, inventories like a book list. One good thing that I saw was that once I put something on Google docs, I can access it from any computer. There seem to be many features of this program that I will explore later. I would like to using the Instant forms to create a survey or poll for my students. I can have them to create and Instant form and they can compare their findings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment