Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thing #6

I have a better understanding of RSS feeds after doing this activity.  I enjoyed  searching for different bloggers and information. I found some that were interesting and I added them to my reader.

One particular post that I found that was interesting was http://www.dietriffic.com/2010/12/15/food-swaps/.
It gives information on making better choices at mealtimes so that people can get more of the important nutrients their  body needs to maintain good health and manage their weight. It is important to start the day with a good breakfast so that the rest of the day is balanced with the right food choices.

I am interested in School Administration so I looked for feeds that had to deal with this topic. An interesting blog that I subscribed to was School Administration News Update .   It goes into detail how there is a lot on administrators' shoulders.  There is the business of the school day, people at your door, phones ringing, angry parents, undisciplined students, and numerous emails that need to be open. In order to get through the day, administrators need to be proactive and task oriented so that nothing is left undone.

No comments:

Post a Comment