Friday, December 31, 2010

Thing 21

I had fun playing around in Google. It has so much more than I was previously aware of.  I set up 2 Google Alerts. One alert is from TEA so I will know the new information about various changes that may occur. The other alert I set up was about diabetes since it runs in extended family.  My only concern with Google Alerts is that it will overwhelm my account with alerts.
I looked into the  Picasa Web Albums and it seems like it was easy to use. I can see my wife using it for her many digital photos. Google calendar can be used to keep me more organized. The problem would be finding the time to put all the information on the calendar. Google Earth has some interesting 3D pictures that would be good for Science Students.I never realized that their was so much to Google. There is a lot the teachers and students can use for extended learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment